Ryanair West End Tickets Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all other special conditions relating to Ryanair West End Tickets Competition (“The Competition”).
- Any person found to be in breach of these rules shall be disqualified immediately.
- Employees (and family members of employees) of any Ryanair company, its affiliates, subsidiary companies (“Ryanair”), any representatives or agents of Ryanair and anyone who may be professionally involved with the Competition may not enter. Ryanair reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Entry to the Competition is open to natural persons who are over 18 years of age. Ryanair reserves the right to request proof of age.
- Participation constitutes entry.
- Winners will be selected at random by an independent judging panel from all entries that have completed a successful entry.
- Each winner will be given 2 tickets to a show of Thriller at the Lyric Theatre in London. Tickets are subject to availability and must be approved by the Theatre who will issue the winners with their tickets.
Tickets are non-transferable and must be in the name of the winner of the competition.
Tickets must be redeemed by March 31st or the offer will become void.
- Each winner will be provided with €/£100 Ryanair Flight Vouchers which they can use on any available Ryanair flight. Normally Ryanair Flight Vouchers terms and conditions apply.
- Accommodation is not included in “The Prize”
- The Prize is non-transferable or exchangeable and there is no cash alternative, or other form of compensation.
- Winners of the Competition will be announced over Ryanair’s social media channels from 15th November 2017.
HOW TO ENTER
- For a chance to win two tickets to the west end in London, tag the friend you would bring for a chance to win “The Prize”
- For the purpose of this Competition, entrants must comment under the posts on Ryanair’s social media channels promoting the competition, tagging the friend which they would like to bring with them.
- The competition will run from Friday 10thNovember to Wednesday 15th The winner will be announced on the 16thNovember.
- Entries which are, in the reasonable exercise of Ryanair’s discretion, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, received outside the Competition Period, or deemed invalid in any way will not be accepted.
- Ryanair reserves the right to reject bulk entries. Entrants found to be using multiple accounts to enter this Competition will be ineligible.
- If an entry incorporates music, sound samples, text or images, the entrant must own the rights to use that material.
HOW TO CLAIM:
- Following the announcement of the Competition results, winners will be contacted via the social platform they won the competition on where they will be asked to provide contact details.
- The winner(s) will have 3 working days from the day the winners were announced by Ryanair to provide Ryanair with their email address. If Ryanair does not receive email details of the winner(s) by then, the winner(s) will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and Ryanair may, in the reasonable exercise of its discretion, pick an alternative winner(s).
- Upon receipt of email address details from the winner(s), Ryanair will provide further instructions as to Prize redemption.
- All personal information will be used solely in connection with this Competition. By entering the Competition, entrants grant Ryanair the right to use and publish the entrants’ name and image in such material as Ryanair may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. These images and associated usernames will be public to all.
- Ryanair reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or vary the Competition Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Ryanair may disqualify any individual using the Competition in a way which Ryanair, in the reasonable exercise of its discretion, deems inappropriate.
- Ryanair or its servants and agents shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence), or the breach of statutory duty or any other way, for any loss or damage howsoever arising suffered directly or indirectly by any person participating in this Competition. Nothing in these Terms shall limit Ryanair’s liability for fraud.
- Although Ryanair will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information relating to the Competition (“Competition Material”) is accurate, Ryanair is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software failure that may affect Ryanair’s operation of the Competition or the Ryanair site, including without limitation the accuracy of any Competition material.
- Except as otherwise provided by applicable law, Irish law shall govern this Competition and these Terms and Conditions, and Irish Court shall be competent to decide on any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Competition and these Terms and Conditions.