Win Two VIP Weekend Passes + Flights to Groovefest Malta 2016
We’re giving you the chance to win two VIP weekend passes and flights to Groovefest Malta 2016, the dance music festival featuring Jamie Jones, Kerri Chandler, Route 94, MK and Detroit Swindle at venues across the island including Cafe del Mar and Gianpula Complex.
Terms and Conditions:
To be in with a chance of winning two VIP weekend passes and flights to Groovefest 2016, simply read European Music Festivals Guide 2016 on Into the Blue and comment below the article with the answer to this question:
• What dates does Groovefest Malta 2016 take place?
HOW TO ENTER
1. The Competition shall commence at 9am on 18/03/2016 and end at 5pm on 22/03/2016
2. Entries which are, in the reasonable exercise of Ryanair’s discretion, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, received outside the Competition Period, or deemed invalid in any way will not be accepted. All participants who have correctly answered the question be entered into the competition. One winner will be selected at random and the results will be announced on (date)
3. Ryanair reserves the right to reject bulk entries. Entrants found to be using multiple accounts to enter this Competition will be ineligible.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all other special conditions relating to Ryanair’s GrooveFest 2016 competition (“The Competition”).
2. Any person found to be in breach of these rules shall be disqualified immediately.
3. Employees (and family members of employees) of any Ryanair company, its affiliates, subsidiary companies (“Ryanair”), any representatives or agents of Ryanair and anyone who may be professionally involved with the Competition may not enter. Ryanair reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. Entry to the Competition is open to natural persons who are over 18 years of age. Ryanair reserves the right to request proof of age.
5. Participation constitutes entry.
1. The Prize shall consist of Two VIP Weekend Passes + flights for two to Groovefest 2016 to be redeemed on www.ryanair.com. The validity of the vouchers cannot be extended.
1. Winners will be contacted by Ryanair and will be issued with festival passes, transfers arrangements and vouchers which will be redeemed for flights. Ryanair’s General Terms and Condition of Carriage, available on Ryanair.com shall apply to all flights.
3. Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entrants. No winner can be selected twice. The panel’s decision will be final and binding.
4. The Prize is subject to advanced booking and availability.
5. Any requested upgrades or changes to the Prize will be at the expense of the winner(s).
6. The Prize is valid for weekend VIP passes and flights to Groovefest 2016. Failure of winner(s) to attend for any reason whatsoever on the booked travel dates does not entitle the winner(s) to alternative flights and the Prize will be deemed to have been forfeited.
7. Each winner must be over 18 and hold a valid passport. They are solely responsible for any special visa requirements, medical vaccinations or other recommended medical requirements. A winner may not travel as the guest of another winner.
8. The Prize is non-transferable or exchangeable and there is no cash alternative, or other form of compensation.
9. The winner of the Competition will be announced over Ryanair’s social media channels.
10. The winner will be contacted by email within a reasonable time after the results are announced. The prize is awarded conditional to acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period, or if any prize is unclaimed within a reasonable period or declined, the prize shall be deemed to be unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at Ryanair’s discretion.
HOW TO CLAIM:
1. Following the announcement of the Competition results, the winner will be contacted by email and Ryanair will contact the winner(s) of the Competition via email going forward.
2. The winner(s) will have 3 working days from the day the winners were announced by Ryanair to respond by email. 3. If Ryanair does not receive email response from the winner(s) by then, the winner(s) will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and Ryanair may, in the reasonable exercise of its discretion, pick an alternative winner(s).