TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Facebook: All participants who have liked and shared the post and tagged 3 friends will be entered.
Twitter: All participants who have liked and retweeted the post will be entered.
Winners will be selected at random and the results will be announced on Friday December 15th at 12PM.
Tickets will be sent via email on the week of the 18th of December.
1. Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all other special conditions relating to Ryanair Day Leopardstown Competition (“The Competition”).
2. Any person found to be in breach of these rules shall be disqualified immediately.
3. Employees (and family members of employees) of any Ryanair company, its affiliates, subsidiary companies (“Ryanair”), any representatives or agents of Ryanair and anyone who may be professionally involved with the Competition may not enter. Ryanair reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. Entry to the Competition is open to natural persons who are over 18 years of age and residents of the Republic of Ireland. Ryanair reserves the right to request proof of age.
5. Participation constitutes entry.
HOW TO ENTER
1. For the purpose of this Competition, entrants must like & share the Facebook post and tag 3 friends that they would bring. Alternatively, they must like and retweet the Twitter post. The Competition shall commence at 9am GMT on Friday December 8th 2017 and end on Friday December 15th at 9AM.
2. Entries which are, in the reasonable exercise of Ryanair’s discretion, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, received outside the Competition Period, or deemed invalid in any way will not be accepted.
3. Ryanair reserves the right to reject bulk entries. Entrants found to be using multiple accounts to enter this Competition will be ineligible.
1. The Prize shall consist of a set of 4 tickets to Leopardstown Racecourse for Friday the 29th of December. Each of the 10 winners will receive a set of 4 tickets. The tickets will be emailed on the week commencing Monday 18th of December.
2. Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entrants. No winner can be selected twice. The panel’s decision will be final and binding.
3. The Prize is non-transferable or exchangeable and there is no cash alternative, or other form of compensation.
4. The winner of the Competition will be announced over Ryanair’s social media channels.
HOW TO CLAIM
1. Following the announcement of the Competition results, winners will be asked to send a direct message that includes their exact name and full address to Ryanair Facebook page or Ryanair Twitter page. Ryanair will contact the winner(s) of the Competition via email going forward. The winner(s) will receive their tickets by post. The tickets will be emailed on the week of Monday the 18th of December.
2. If Ryanair does not receive email details of the winner(s) by then, the winner(s) will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and Ryanair may, in the reasonable exercise of its discretion, pick an alternative winner(s).
3. Upon receipt of email address details from the winner(s), Ryanair will provide further instructions as to Prize redemption.
1. All personal information will be used solely in connection with this Competition. By entering the Competition, entrants grant Ryanair the right to use and publish the entrants’ name and image in such material as Ryanair may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. These images and associated usernames will be public to all.
2. Ryanair reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or vary the Competition Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
3. Ryanair may disqualify any individual using the Competition in a way which Ryanair, in the reasonable exercise of its discretion, deems inappropriate.
4. Ryanair or its servants and agents shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence), or the breach of statutory duty or any other way, for any loss or damage howsoever arising suffered directly or indirectly by any person participating in this Competition. Nothing in these Terms shall limit Ryanair’s liability for fraud.
5. Although Ryanair will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information relating to the Competition (“Competition Material”) is accurate, Ryanair is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software failure that may affect Ryanair’s operation of the Competition or the Ryanair site, including without limitation the accuracy of any Competition material.
6. Except as otherwise provided by applicable law, Irish law shall govern this Competition and these Terms and Conditions, and Irish Court shall be competent to decide on any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Competition and these Terms and Conditions.