Become a Contributor
Do You Want To Go Into The Blue?
Travel fiend with a passion for writing? Got something interesting or unusual to tell us about one of our destinations? We want to hear from you!
Getting our attention is easy.
Simply fill in the contact form below with a quick overview of what you have to share, as well as a brief bio and some links to some writing you’ve done before.
What we’re looking for
We want to hear from writers who love to travel and share their travel knowledge. If you have a fresh or unusual spin on a destination, or an idea for an article that you think will help our readers have a better time on their trip, we want to know about it. Take a look at the blog and get an idea of the kind of articles we publish and the tone of voice we like.
Photographer? Great images are always welcome too.
How it works
If we want to feature your written contribution on our travel blog, we’ll set up a contributor profile for you that includes links back to your own blog. Final editorial decisions are always ours and Ryanair retains the right to use published content on any of our platforms. Don’t worry, we will always credit you as the author.
- Send us in an original draft, 1000 words maximum. Make sure grammar, punctuation and facts are all checked. If there are numerous errors or in the piece, it won’t be published.
- If you don’t have a draft to send, but have a serious proposal for an article, you can submit your proposal in place of the draft. This will have to be accompanied by some links to your previous work, and should have a specific angle that relates to one or more of our categories.
- Provide what we have requested please! Submissions that have not been properly completed won’t be considered.
- Please don’t embed photos in the document you submit to us. You can indicate within your submission that you have photos to send us if we request them.
- Please note that due to the high number of submissions, we can’t guarantee that we will respond to you if your piece isn’t right for the blog. It’s not personal, we promise! By all means submit something else in a month or two and we will take a look.
If we think you’re a good match for Into The Blue, we’ll be in touch and you could join us as a travel contributor!
[contact-form-7 id=”3218″ title=”Become a Contributor”]