Win tickets to the Ryanair Gold Cup in Fairyhouse racecourse!
To be in with a chance of winning 1 of 10 pairs of tickets to Ryanair Gold Cup day on the 27th of March 2016 in Fairyhouse racecourse you must follow and retweet on Twitter or like and share the post on Facebook.
All participants who have liked, retweeted/shared and liked the post will be entered. Winners will be selected on both channels at random and the results will be announced on Wednesday 23rd at 5pm.
Tickets will be posted out on the 23rd of March 2016.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all other special conditions relating to Ryanair # RyanairGoldCup Competition (“The Competition”).
2. Any person found to be in breach of these rules shall be disqualified immediately.
3. Employees (and family members of employees) of any Ryanair company, its affiliates, subsidiary companies (“Ryanair”), any representatives or agents of Ryanair and anyone who may be professionally involved with the Competition may not enter. Ryanair reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. Entry to the Competition is open to natural persons who are over 18 years of age. Ryanair reserves the right to request proof of age.
5. Participation constitutes entry.
HOW TO ENTER
- For the purpose of this Competition, entrants must like & share the post, RT/Share and Like/Follow. The Competition shall commence at 1am GMT on Wednesday March 23rd 2016.
2. Entries which are, in the reasonable exercise of Ryanair’s discretion, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, received outside the Competition Period, or deemed invalid in any way will not be accepted.
3. Ryanair reserves the right to reject bulk entries. Entrants found to be using multiple accounts to enter this Competition will be ineligible.
- The Prize shall consist of 2 tickets to FairyHouse Race course for Sunday 27th of March (Ryanair Gold Cup Day) for each winner on both channels. The tickets will be sent out 23rd March @ 5pm
- Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entrants. No winner can be selected twice. The panel’s decision will be final and binding.
3. The Prize is non-transferable or exchangeable and there is no cash alternative, or other form of compensation.
4. The winner of the Competition will be announced over Ryanair’s social media channels.
HOW TO CLAIM
- Following the announcement of the Competition results, winners will be asked to send a direct message that includes their exact name and full address to Ryanair Facebook or Twitter page. Ryanair will contact the winner(s) of the Competition via email going forward.
2. The winner(s) will have to collect the tickets from Ryanair HQ before 5pm Thursday 23rd of March.
- If Ryanair does not receive email details of the winner(s) by then, the winner(s) will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and Ryanair may, in the reasonable exercise of its discretion, pick an alternative winner(s).
3. Upon receipt of email address details from the winner(s), Ryanair will provide further instructions as to Prize redemption.
- All personal information will be used solely in connection with this Competition. By entering the Competition, entrants grant Ryanair the right to use and publish the entrants’ name and image in such material as Ryanair may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. These images and associated usernames will be public to all.
2. Ryanair reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or vary the Competition Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
3. Ryanair may disqualify any individual using the Competition in a way which Ryanair, in the reasonable exercise of its discretion, deems inappropriate.
4. Ryanair or its servants and agents shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence), or the breach of statutory duty or any other way, for any loss or damage howsoever arising suffered directly or indirectly by any person participating in this Competition. Nothing in these Terms shall limit Ryanair’s liability for fraud.
5. Although Ryanair will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information relating to the Competition (“Competition Material”) is accurate, Ryanair is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software failure that may affect Ryanair’s operation of the Competition or the Ryanair site, including without limitation the accuracy of any Competition material.
6. Except as otherwise provided by applicable law, Irish law shall govern this Competition and these Terms and Conditions, and Irish Court shall be competent to decide on any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Competition and these Terms and Conditions.