Summer Travel + Family Values

Fiona Hilliard

Fiona Hilliard

A love of new cultures is what drives Dublin travel writer Fiona Hilliard to explore the cities of Europe and beyond.

10 Comments

• Cecilia

I want to fulfill the dream of children. They have never been on vacation. Cheap airline tickets can do it.

15th May 2015 at 10:21 pm
  • nicola

Hello I’ve traveled with Ryanair lots of times out of season tho as it’s to expensive to take my children on holiday in the school holidays I hope you can make price cuts for school holidays aswell .it’s great to see your new changes tho x

15th May 2015 at 10:50 pm
  • oreste camilleri

I HAVE TRAVELLED WITH RYANAIR AND I WAS ALWAYS SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE AND MOST OF ALL I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE SUPERB EXPIERENCE OF THE PILOTS BECOUSE FOR A MAN LIKE ME WHO IS AFRAID TO FLY , I ALWAYS FELT SAFE THANKS YOU TO RAYANAIR

16th May 2015 at 7:51 am
  • carol

i would just like to say RYANAIR you are the best a cut above the rest

16th May 2015 at 8:15 am
  • Mairtin o Griofa

Very reliable service

16th May 2015 at 12:11 pm
  • Cate Rosewell

I travelled with you to Malta in April/May – I love the snacks on board and I love buying gifts – I bought a Swaroski pen and a little Ryanair plane for my grandson on my last flight. I am not a perfume person so that is lost on me . Thank you ryanair – I thoroughly enjoyed both flights.

16th May 2015 at 5:25 pm
  • Catherine Walsh

Travel with Ryanair all the time, giving us a very reliable ,friendly service with cheap flights. Smiles from the staff have paid off very well .
    Well done Michael O’ Leary

17th May 2015 at 4:05 pm
  • Kath warriner

Travel with Ryanair at least 6 times a year have always had a great experience with them flying again on Thursday . Well done to all staff

17th May 2015 at 7:52 pm
  • DILIPKUMAR DUSARA

I have travelled with Ryan Air on several occassions.I have found them very reliable airline.I have to admit a few years back they were known for their arrogance,but lately there is a vast improvement in their attitude towards customers and its seen in their shares climbing sky high.I do hope they continue this improved high standard of service.Over all Ryan Air is a good airline, serving a lot of customers and I wish them the best of luck.

18th May 2015 at 7:31 pm
      Dee Murray

Ah it’s so great to read feedback like this, thanks for taking the time!

19th May 2015 at 7:42 am