Win a €100 flight voucher every Monday thanks to #RyanairInflight Catalogue.
Each week between 1st May and 30th November 2015 we have a €100 flight voucher up for grabs for the most original #RyanairInflight pics.
So, how do you win the €100 flight voucher?
It’s pretty easy. To be in with a chance of winning the €100 voucher we have up for grabs, simply tweet @Ryanair with your #RyanairInflight pics with your on-board purchases.
Every Monday for the duration of the competition we’ll announce the previous week’s winner.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all other special conditions relating to the #RyanairInflight Competition (“The Competition”).
- Any person found to be in breach of these rules shall be disqualified immediately.
- Employees (and family members of employees) of any Ryanair company, its affiliates, subsidiary companies (“Ryanair”), any representatives or agents of Ryanair and anyone who may be professionally involved with the Competition may not enter. Ryanair reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Entry to the Competition is open to natural persons who are over 18 years of age. Ryanair reserves the right to request proof of age.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Participation constitutes entry.
- For the purpose of this Competition, entrants must tweet a photo of themselves with their Ryanair Inflight purchases with the hashtag ‘#RyanairInflight’. All entrants must include the @Ryanair mention in their tweet.
- The Promotion shall commence from 1st of May and will close following the final flights on November 30th (“Competition Period”).
- Entries which are illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, received outside the Competition Period, or deemed invalid in any way, in the reasonable exercise of Ryanair’s discretion, will not be accepted.
- Only one entry per purchase will be accepted. Ryanair reserves the right to reject bulk entries. Entrants found to be using multiple accounts to enter this competition will be ineligible.
- If an entry incorporates music, sound samples, text or images, the entrant must own the rights to use that material.
- The Prize shall consist of a voucher for the value of £/€100 Gift Voucher, gift vouchers are valid for 12 months (365 days) from the voucher issue date and can be redeemed here on www.ryanair.com. The validity of the gift vouchers cannot be extended. (“The Prize”).
- Travel insurance, accommodation, transfers to/from the airport(s) and any other third-party ancillary product or service are not included. Ryanair’s General Terms and Conditions of Carriage shall apply to all flights.
- The #RyanairInflight panel will select each winner based on the number of retweets and shares their #RyanairInflight tweet receives, at time of decision. No winner can be selected twice. The panel’s decision will be final and binding.
- The Prize shall be redeemable from 12 months of issue of the gift voucher. The Prize is subject to advanced booking and availability.
- Any requested upgrades or changes to the Prize will be at the expense of the winner(s).
- The Prize cannot be divided. It is valid for one return flight each for two persons only. Failure of winner(s) to attend for any reason whatsoever on the travel dates advised and booked does not entitle the winner(s) to alternative flights and the Prize will be deemed to have been forfeited.
- Each winner and their chosen guest must be over 18 and hold valid passports. They are solely responsible for any special visa requirements, medical vaccinations or other recommended medical requirements.
- The Prize is non-transferable or exchangeable and there is no cash alternative, or other form of compensation. The prize must be used in its entirety in one purchase.
- Standard Gift Voucher T&C’s apply
- Weekly winners will be chosen from entries received between Monday and Sunday throughout the Competition period. Winners’ names and submitted photos will be tweeted on @Ryanair each Monday throughout the duration of the competition. The first weekly prize will be given on the week commencing Monday 4th May and each calendar week thereafter for the duration of the Competition period. On weeks where Monday is a Bank Holiday in the Republic of Ireland, the competition winner will be announced the following Tuesday. The winning entrant will be informed they have won on or before 1pm of that day via direct message on Twitter.
HOW TO CLAIM:
- The winner(s) will have 7 days from the date on which Ryanair sent the direct message on Twitter referred to at 19 above to provide Ryanair with their email address. If Ryanair does not receive email details of winner(s) within 7 days, the winner(s) will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and Ryanair may, in the reasonable exercise of its discretion, pick an alternative winner(s).
- Upon receipt of email address details from the winner(s), Ryanair will provide further instructions as to Prize redemption
- Ryanair reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value (as determined by Ryanair) if a prize element becomes unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
- All personal information will be used solely in connection with this Competition. By entering the competition, entrants grant Ryanair the right to use and publish the entrants’ name, picture and tweet in such material as Ryanair may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
- Ryanair reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or vary the Competition terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Ryanair may disqualify any individual using the Competition in a way in which Ryanair, in the reasonable exercise of its discretion, deems inappropriate.
- Ryanair or its servants and agents shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence), or the breach of statutory duty or any other way, for any loss or damage howsoever arising suffered directly or indirectly by any person participating in this Competition. Nothing in these terms shall limit Ryanair’s liability for fraud.
- Although Ryanair will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information relating to the Competition (“Competition Material”) is accurate, Ryanair is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software failure that may affect Ryanair’s operation of the Competition or the Ryanair site, including without limitation the accuracy of any Competition material.
- Except as otherwise provided by applicable law, Irish law shall govern this Competition and these Terms and Conditions and Irish Courts shall be competent to decide on any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Competition and these Terms and Conditions.