#RivAirDance Competition: Win Return Flights to Dublin
COMPETITION! You could WIN flights to and from Dublin! Just send us YOUR best #RivAirDance Irish dancing videos on Twitter and Facebook.
How do I win a flight to and from Dublin in the #RivAirDance Video Competition?
To be in with a chance of winning 1 of 2 sets of Ryanair flights to and from Dublin, simply send us a video of your best “#RivAirDance”. Follow or like us, RT and share the competition and tag #RivAirDance on Twitter and Facebook to submit your entry.
All participants who have uploaded the video and shared the competition will be entered into a draw. 2 winners will be selected on either channel at random and the results will be announced on Friday March 18th.
Check out our #RivAirDance performances at HQ for inspiration:
— Ryanair (@Ryanair) March 15, 2016
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all other special conditions relating to Ryanair # RivAirDance Competition (“The Competition”).
2. Any person found to be in breach of these rules shall be disqualified immediately.
3. Employees (and family members of employees) of any Ryanair company, its affiliates, subsidiary companies (“Ryanair”), any representatives or agents of Ryanair and anyone who may be professionally involved with the Competition may not enter. Ryanair reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. Entry to the Competition is open to natural persons who are over 18 years of age. Ryanair reserves the right to request proof of age.
5. Participation constitutes entry.
HOW TO ENTER
1. For the purpose of this Competition, entrants must upload a video of themselves Irish Dancing, tag, RT/Share and Like/Follow. The Competition shall commence at 1oam GMT on Mondayth March 14 2016.
2. Entries which are, in the reasonable exercise of Ryanair’s discretion, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, received outside the Competition Period, or deemed invalid in any way will not be accepted.
3. Ryanair reserves the right to reject bulk entries. Entrants found to be using multiple accounts to enter this Competition will be ineligible.
1. The Prize shall consist of 2 flights for each winner on both channels redeemable up to 12 months (365 days) from the voucher issue date and can be redeemed on www.ryanair.com. The validity of the vouchers cannot be extended.
1. Travel insurance, accommodation, transfers to/from the airport(s) and any other third party ancillary services and products are not redeemable with the flight voucher. Ryanair’s General Terms and Condition of Carriage, available on Ryanair.com shall apply to all flights.
2. Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entrants. No winner can be selected twice. The panel’s decision will be final and binding.
3. The Prize can be redeemed up to 12 months from the voucher issue date. The Prize is subject to advanced booking and availability.
4. Any requested upgrades or changes to the Prize will be at the expense of the winner(s).
5. The Prize is valid for 2 flights to and from Dublin for each of the 2 overall winners. Failure of winner(s) to attend for any reason whatsoever on the booked travel dates does not entitle the winner(s) to alternative flights and the Prize will be deemed to have been forfeited.
6. Each winner must be over 18 and hold a valid passport. They are solely responsible for any special visa requirements, medical vaccinations or other recommended medical requirements. A winner may not travel as the guest of another winner.
7. The Prize is non-transferable or exchangeable and there is no cash alternative, or other form of compensation.
8. The winner of the Competition will be announced over Ryanair’s social media channels.
HOW TO CLAIM
1. Following the announcement of the Competition results, winners will be asked to send a direct message that includes their exact name and email address to Ryanair. Ryanair will contact the winner(s) of the Competition via email going forward.
2. The winner(s) will have 3 working days from the day the winners were announced by Ryanair to provide Ryanair with their email address. If Ryanair does not receive email details of the winner(s) by then, the winner(s) will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and Ryanair may, in the reasonable exercise of its discretion, pick an alternative winner(s).
3. Upon receipt of email address details from the winner(s), Ryanair will provide further instructions as to Prize redemption.
1. All personal information will be used solely in connection with this Competition. By entering the Competition, entrants grant Ryanair the right to use and publish the entrants’ name and image in such material as Ryanair may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. These images and associated usernames will be public to all.
2. Ryanair reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or vary the Competition Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
3. Ryanair may disqualify any individual using the Competition in a way which Ryanair, in the reasonable exercise of its discretion, deems inappropriate.
4. Ryanair or its servants and agents shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence), or the breach of statutory duty or any other way, for any loss or damage howsoever arising suffered directly or indirectly by any person participating in this Competition. Nothing in these Terms shall limit Ryanair’s liability for fraud.
5. Although Ryanair will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information relating to the Competition (“Competition Material”) is accurate, Ryanair is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software failure that may affect Ryanair’s operation of the Competition or the Ryanair site, including without limitation the accuracy of any Competition material.
6. Except as otherwise provided by applicable law, Irish law shall govern this Competition and these Terms and Conditions, and Irish Court shall be competent to decide on any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Competition and these Terms and Conditions.