Music Festival Ticket Giveaway
We’ve teamed up with 10 of Europe’s hottest summer music festivals to give you the chance to win festival passes for you and a friend!
For your chance to win:
- Comment under the festival competition article, telling us which of the 10 music festival tickets you want to win
- Share the article on Facebook or Twitter
Option 1 – A pair of tickets to Baltic Weekender, Liverpool, UK
Option 2 – A pair of tickets to Love International, Tisno, Croatia
Option 3 – A pair of tickets to Beats, Beers and Bugaloo, Tisno Croatia
Option 4 – A pair of tickets to Nozstock Hidden Valley, Herefordshire
Option 5 – A pair of tickets to Soundwave, Croatia
Option 6 – A pair of tickets to Garorock, near Bordeaux, France
Option 7 – A pair of tickets to AMA, Asolo, Italy
Option 8 – A pair of tickets to Hospitality in the Park, Finsbury Park, London
Option 9 – A pair of tickets to Southport Weekender, Finsbury Park, London
Option 10 – A pair of tickets to MADE Birmingham, Digbeth Triangle, Birmingham
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all other special conditions relating to Win Music Festival Passes Competition (“The Competition”).
- Any person found to be in breach of these rules shall be disqualified immediately.
- Employees (and family members of employees) of any Ryanair company, its affiliates, subsidiary companies (“Ryanair”), any representatives or agents of Ryanair and anyone who may be professionally involved with the Competition may not enter. Ryanair reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Entry to the Competition is open to natural persons who are over 18 years of age. Ryanair reserves the right to request proof of age.
- Participation constitutes entry.
HOW TO ENTER
- For the purpose of this Competition, entrants must comment under the festival competition article with the name of the music festival you want to go to (Baltic Weekender, Love International, Beats, Beers and Bugaloo, Nozstock Hidden Valley, Soundwave, Garorock, AMA, Hospitality in the Park, Southport Weekender and MADE Birmingham)
- The Promotion shall commence at midday GMT on 5th May 2017 and finish by midday GMT on the 26th May 2017 (“Competition Period”).
- Entries which are, in the reasonable exercise of Ryanair’s discretion, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, received outside the Competition Period, or deemed invalid in any way will not be accepted.
- Ryanair reserves the right to reject bulk entries. Entrants found to be using multiple accounts to enter this Competition will be ineligible.
- If an entry incorporates music, sound samples, text or images, the entrant must own the rights to use that material.
- Prizes shall consist of either:
- A pair of tickets to Baltic Weekender Liverpool
- A pair of tickets to Love International
- A pair of tickets to Beats, Beers and Bugaloo
- A pair of tickets to Nozstock Hidden Valley
- A pair of tickets to Soundwave
- A pair of tickets to Garorock
- A pair of tickets to AMA
- A pair of tickets to Hospitality in the Park
- A pair of tickets to Southport Weekender
- A pair of tickets to MADE Birmingham
Winners will be selected at random by an independent judging panel from all entries that have commented on the music festivals article and shared the article on Facebook/Twitter.
- No winner can be selected twice. The panel’s decision will be final and binding.
- Any requested upgrades or changes to the Prize will be at the expense of the winner(s).
- Failure of winner(s) to attend for any reason whatsoever on the festival dates does not entitle the winner(s) to alternative prizes and the Prize will be deemed to have been forfeited.
- Each winner must be over 18. They are solely responsible for any special visa requirements, medical vaccinations or other recommended medical requirements. A winner may not travel as the guest of another winner.
- The Prize is non-transferable or exchangeable and there is no cash alternative, or other form of compensation.
- Winners of the Competition will be announced over Ryanair’s social media channels from 26th May 2017.
HOW TO CLAIM:
- Following the announcement of the Competition results, winners will be contacted by email at the address included with their comment.
- The winner(s) will have 3 working days from the day the winners were announced by Ryanair to provide Ryanair with their email address. If Ryanair does not receive email details of the winner(s) by then, the winner(s) will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and Ryanair may, in the reasonable exercise of its discretion, pick an alternative winner(s).
- Upon receipt of email address details from the winner(s), Ryanair will provide further instructions as to Prize redemption.
- All personal information will be used solely in connection with this Competition. By entering the Competition, entrants grant Ryanair the right to use and publish the entrants’ name and image in such material as Ryanair may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. These images and associated usernames will be public to all.
- Ryanair reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or vary the Competition Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Ryanair may disqualify any individual using the Competition in a way which Ryanair, in the reasonable exercise of its discretion, deems inappropriate.
- Ryanair or its servants and agents shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence), or the breach of statutory duty or any other way, for any loss or damage howsoever arising suffered directly or indirectly by any person participating in this Competition. Nothing in these Terms shall limit Ryanair’s liability for fraud.
- Although Ryanair will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information relating to the Competition (“Competition Material”) is accurate, Ryanair is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software failure that may affect Ryanair’s operation of the Competition or the Ryanair site, including without limitation the accuracy of any Competition material.
- Except as otherwise provided by applicable law, Irish law shall govern this Competition and these Terms and Conditions, and Irish Court shall be competent to decide on any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Competition and these Terms and Conditions.