Music Festival Ticket Giveaway
We’ve teamed up with six of Europe’s hottest summer music festivals to give you the chance to win festival passes for you and a friend!
For your chance to win:
- Follow @ryanair on Instagram
- Comment under the festival competition image, telling us which of the six music festivals you want to go to: AMA, EDC, Garorock, Love International, Lowlands, or Soundwave
- Tag a festival buddy
- Option 1 – A pair of tickets to AMA Music Festival, Italy (23rd – 28th August). Foals, Kula Shaker and Vitalic headline in the Italian town of Asolo.
- Option 2 – A pair of tickets to Electric Daisy Carnival, UK (9th July). Eric Prydz, Martin Solveig and Paul van Dyk bring Las Vegas to Milton Keynes.
- Option 3 – A pair of 4-day tickets, including camping for Garorock, France, (30th June – 3rd July). See Muse, The Hives, The Kills and Disclosure at the south of France’s biggest festival.
- Option 4 – A pair of tickets to Love International, Croatia, (29th June – 6th July). A mix of beach and boat parties on Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast, with sets from Axel Boman, Craig Richards and Joy Orbison.
- Option 5 – A pair of 3-day tickets, including camping for Lowlands, The Netherlands, (19th – 21st August). Sigur Rós, Chvrches, The Last Shadow Puppets and LCD Soundsystem are just some of the acts headlining this year’s festival near Amsterdam.
- Option 6 – A pair of tickets to Soundwave, Croatia (4th – 8th August). A chilled out festival of hip hop, reggae and electronica featuring Pharoahe Monch, Craig Charles and Calibre on the Dalmatian Coast.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all other special conditions relating to Win Music Festival Passes Competition (“The Competition”).
- Any person found to be in breach of these rules shall be disqualified immediately.
- Employees (and family members of employees) of any Ryanair company, its affiliates, subsidiary companies (“Ryanair”), any representatives or agents of Ryanair and anyone who may be professionally involved with the Competition may not enter. Ryanair reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Entry to the Competition is open to natural persons who are over 18 years of age. Ryanair reserves the right to request proof of age.
- Participation constitutes entry.
HOW TO ENTER
- For the purpose of this Competition, entrants must follow Ryanair on Instagram, comment on the music festivals photo with the name of the music festival you want to go to (AMA, EDC, Garorock, Love International, Lowlands or Soundwave) and tag a travel buddy
- The Promotion shall commence at midday GMT on 22nd April 2016 and finish by midday GMT on the 16th May 2016 (“Competition Period”).
- Entries which are, in the reasonable exercise of Ryanair’s discretion, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, received outside the Competition Period, or deemed invalid in any way will not be accepted.
- Ryanair reserves the right to reject bulk entries. Entrants found to be using multiple accounts to enter this Competition will be ineligible.
- If an entry incorporates music, sound samples, text or images, the entrant must own the rights to use that material.
- Prizes shall consist of either:
- A pair of tickets to AMA, Asolo Italy, 23rd – 28th August (incl)
- A pair of tickets to Electric Daisy Carnival, Milton Keynes, UK – 9th July
- A pair of 4 day tickets (including camping) to Garorock, Marmande, France, 30th June – 3rd July (incl)
- A pair of tickets to Love International, Dalmatian Coast, Croatia – 29th June – 6th July (incl)
- A pair of 3 day tickets (including camping) to Lowlands, Biddinghuizen, The Netherlands – 19th – 21st August (incl)
- A pair of tickets to Soundwave, Dalmatian Coast, Croatia – 4th – 8th August (incl)
Winners will be selected at random by an independent judging panel from all entries that have followed Ryanair on Instagram, commented on the music festivals photo and tagged a friend.
- No winner can be selected twice. The panel’s decision will be final and binding.
- Any requested upgrades or changes to the Prize will be at the expense of the winner(s).
- Failure of winner(s) to attend for any reason whatsoever on the festival dates does not entitle the winner(s) to alternative prizes and the Prize will be deemed to have been forfeited.
- Each winner must be over 18. They are solely responsible for any special visa requirements, medical vaccinations or other recommended medical requirements. A winner may not travel as the guest of another winner.
- The Prize is non-transferable or exchangeable and there is no cash alternative, or other form of compensation.
- Winners of the Competition will be announced over Ryanair’s social media channels from 16/05/2016
HOW TO CLAIM:
- Following the announcement of the Competition results, winners will be asked to send a direct message that includes their name and email address to @Ryanair. Ryanair will contact the winner(s) of the Competition via email going forward.
- The winner(s) will have 3 working days from the day the winners were announced by Ryanair to provide Ryanair with their email address. If Ryanair does not receive email details of the winner(s) by then, the winner(s) will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and Ryanair may, in the reasonable exercise of its discretion, pick an alternative winner(s).
- Upon receipt of email address details from the winner(s), Ryanair will provide further instructions as to Prize redemption.
- All personal information will be used solely in connection with this Competition. By entering the Competition, entrants grant Ryanair the right to use and publish the entrants’ name and image in such material as Ryanair may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. These images and associated usernames will be public to all.
- Ryanair reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or vary the Competition Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Ryanair may disqualify any individual using the Competition in a way which Ryanair, in the reasonable exercise of its discretion, deems inappropriate.
- Ryanair or its servants and agents shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence), or the breach of statutory duty or any other way, for any loss or damage howsoever arising suffered directly or indirectly by any person participating in this Competition. Nothing in these Terms shall limit Ryanair’s liability for fraud.
- Although Ryanair will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information relating to the Competition (“Competition Material”) is accurate, Ryanair is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software failure that may affect Ryanair’s operation of the Competition or the Ryanair site, including without limitation the accuracy of any Competition material.
- Except as otherwise provided by applicable law, Irish law shall govern this Competition and these Terms and Conditions, and Irish Court shall be competent to decide on any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Competition and these Terms and Conditions.
For more information about these music festivals, check out our European Summer Music Festival Guide 2016