#MothairsDay Competition: Win a €200 Ryanair Gift Voucher
How do I win a €200 Ryanair flight voucher in the #MothairsDay Competition??
For the purpose of this Competition, entrants must follow Ryanair on Twitter.
To be in with a chance of winning 1 of 5 €200 Ryanair flight vouchers, simply answer the question “Why does YOUR mother deserve a getaway?”, follow us, RT and tag #MothairsDay on Twitter to submit your entry.
HOW TO ENTER
- For the purpose of this Competition, entrants must answer the question, use the hashtag, RT and follow. The Competition shall commence at 12pm GMT on 29th February 2016 and end at 3pm GMT on Mother’s Day (March 6th).
- Entries which are, in the reasonable exercise of Ryanair’s discretion, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, received outside the Competition Period, or deemed invalid in any way will not be accepted. All participants who have correctly answered the question and shared will be entered into the competition. 5 winners will be selected at random and the results will be announced on Mother’s Day, this Sunday March 6th.
- Ryanair reserves the right to reject bulk entries. Entrants found to be using multiple accounts to enter this Competition will be ineligible.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all other special conditions relating to Ryanair’s #MothairsDay Competition (“The Competition”).
- Any person found to be in breach of these rules shall be disqualified immediately.
- Employees (and family members of employees) of any Ryanair company, its affiliates, subsidiary companies (“Ryanair”), any representatives or agents of Ryanair and anyone who may be professionally involved with the Competition may not enter. Ryanair reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Entry to the Competition is open to natural persons who are over 18 years of age. Ryanair reserves the right to request proof of age.
- Participation constitutes entry.
- The Prize shall consist of 1 of the 5 €200 Ryanair flight vouchers redeemable up to 12 months (365 days) from the voucher issue date and can be redeemed on www.ryanair.com. The validity of the vouchers cannot be extended. One voucher is issued per winner.
- Travel insurance, accommodation, transfers to/from the airport(s) and any other third party ancillary services and products are not redeemable with the flight voucher. Ryanair’s General Terms and Condition of Carriage, available on Ryanair.com shall apply to all flights.
- Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entrants. No winner can be selected twice. The panel’s decision will be final and binding.
- The Prize can be redeemed upto 12 months from the voucher issue date. The Prize is subject to advanced booking and availability.
- Any requested upgrades or changes to the Prize will be at the expense of the winner(s).
- The Prize is valid for €200 worth of flights for each of the five overall winners. Failure of winner(s) to attend for any reason whatsoever on the booked travel dates does not entitle the winner(s) to alternative flights and the Prize will be deemed to have been forfeited.
- Each winner must be over 18 and hold a valid passport. They are solely responsible for any special visa requirements, medical vaccinations or other recommended medical requirements. A winner may not travel as the guest of another winner.
- The Prize is non-transferable or exchangeable and there is no cash alternative, or other form of compensation.
- The winner of the Competition will be announced over Ryanair’s social media channels.
- Each winner will be contacted via Twitter within a reasonable time after the results are announced. The prize is awarded conditional to acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period, or if any prize is unclaimed within a reasonable period or declined, the prize shall be deemed to be unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at Ryanair’s discretion.
HOW TO CLAIM:
- Following the announcement of the Competition results, winners will be asked to send a direct message that includes their exact name and email address to Ryanair. Ryanair will contact the winner(s) of the Competition via email going forward.
- The winner(s) will have 3 working days from the day the winners were announced by Ryanair to provide Ryanair with their email address. If Ryanair does not receive email details of the winner(s) by then, the winner(s) will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and Ryanair may, in the reasonable exercise of its discretion, pick an alternative winner(s).